Collect 51 points with this purchase
Reflect the night sky with this shining star crawler piercing. Three dainty stars with a shimmering center piece make up an elegant curve to follow the natural curve of your upper helix. The result is cute and undeniably stunning.
- 18k Gold / 18k rose gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Externally threaded titanium (G23) post
- Interchangeable with externally threaded titanium bar
- Cubic zirconia
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
UK Standard FREE | £2 for orders under £5
UK 1st Class Tracked £3 | FREE for orders over £100
International Royal Mail £10 | FREE for orders over £150, €180, $220
Free UK returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 01/07/2021)
Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no uninvited costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- Remove your jewellery if there is a chance of getting wet; showering, swimming, exercise that makes you sweat.
- Give your pieces a clean before putting them away, as tarnish can develop during storage if there’s lingering oils or other substances on the surface. Always store your jewellery individually to avoid scratches in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperature or bright sunlight.
- Put your plated pieces on after your beauty routine to minimise exposure to hairspray, creams and make-up, and don’t let them come in contact with cleaning or household chemicals.
- Avoid using a jewellery polishing cloth on plated pieces, as jewellery cloths are impregnated with polishing compounds which can wear your plating. Instead use a soft, lint free cloth to gently rub the surface.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information on how to care for specific metals.
I love it!
So tiny it looks amazing.
I would definitely recommend this company.
I have it in my helix piercing
Wow! What a lovely piece of jewellery just sits well in your ear and looks great. Buy it
I have this in my cartilage, Helix I believe, I absolutely love it. It’s just stunning.
I bought this for my helix. Its dainty but not too small and adds the perfect sparkle. Would definitely recommend x
Nice earring but...this is so much smaller than it looks on the picture in my opinion..(should of paid more attention to the size image) Its so tiny I can't get it in my ear.. Tried to get it in helix - failed, so unfortunately just still sat in the box..
I bought it to put in my conch piercing and looks so lovely in my ear! Can't wait to buy more!
Subtle and stylish
I absolutely love this piercing. It sits beautifully against my ear - I was worried it might be a bit thick/bulky and hurt my ear when laying on my side but I can't feel it at all.
So dainty and pretty.
Bought this one for my daughter and she loved it!
Lovely item, well packaged and thoughtful note. Will be back for more. Haven’t tried it on yet as I can’t get my current one out! Gutted as desperate to try it on, it’s a helix and screwed too tight :-(