- Remove your jewellery if there is a chance of getting wet; showering, swimming, exercise that makes you sweat.
- Put your plated pieces on after your beauty routine to minimise exposure to hairspray, creams and make-up, and don’t let them come in contact with cleaning or household chemicals.
- Give your pieces a clean before putting them away, as tarnish can develop during storage if there’s lingering oils or other substances on the surface.
- Always store your jewellery individually to avoid scratches in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperature or bright sunlight.
- Avoid using cleaning chemicals and jewellery polishing cloth on plated pieces, as they can wear your plating. Instead use a soft, lint free cloth to gently rub the surface.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information on how to care for other metals.