Collect 51 points with this purchase
We know a carefully curated ear is key to your look, so our earrings are designed for effortless stacking.
Cupid’s arrow has landed and we’ve officially fallen in love with this Red Heart Cupid's Bow Drop Piercing, and we think you will too. Your jewellery box has a new partner for life. We can hear wedding bells already.
- 18k Gold / 18k rose gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Externally threaded titanium (G23) post
- Interchangeable with externally threaded titanium bar
- Cubic zirconia
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
UK Standard FREE | £2 for orders under £5
UK 1st Class Tracked £3 | FREE for orders over £100
International Royal Mail £10 | FREE for orders over £150, €180, $220
Free UK returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 01/07/2021)
Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no uninvited costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- Remove your jewellery if there is a chance of getting wet; showering, swimming, exercise that makes you sweat.
- Give your pieces a clean before putting them away, as tarnish can develop during storage if there’s lingering oils or other substances on the surface. Always store your jewellery individually to avoid scratches in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperature or bright sunlight.
- Put your plated pieces on after your beauty routine to minimise exposure to hairspray, creams and make-up, and don’t let them come in contact with cleaning or household chemicals.
- Avoid using a jewellery polishing cloth on plated pieces, as jewellery cloths are impregnated with polishing compounds which can wear your plating. Instead use a soft, lint free cloth to gently rub the surface.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information on how to care for specific metals.
So delicate and beautifully designed, great quality
I originally bought this for my cartilage but it also looks so cute in my conch piercing!
I put it on my outer conch and it just looks so cute! Will definitely be buying more!!
Earring is very cute and comes just as described.
Absolutely beautiful highly recommend
This might be the cutest earring every, it is so small and dainty! It is incredible and I am obsessed with it!
they look exactly like the pictures, I can't wait to try them on !!
This earring is so cute, i love the arrow and the dangly diamond ✨
They are so cute and dainty, look even nicer in person. Will be ordering more soon :)