The subtle, mesmerising glimmer of this opal bezel piercing makes them an excellent choice for those looking to create a classic look. Sassy, sparkling and seriously versatile, this piercing is effortlessly stackable for a curated ear.
- 18k Gold / 18k rose gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Implant grade titanium (G23) externally threaded post
- Bello Opal®
- Interchangeable with spare parts
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
FREE UK standard delivery (£2 for orders under £5)
Europe & USA £12 | FREE for orders over £150
Rest of the world £15 | FREE for orders over £150
FREE UK Returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
• Please write the full address in English and provide your telephone number at checkout.
• All international orders outside the UK are subject to customs, import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. We ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all customs, import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
COVID-19 UPDATE (04/01/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 85% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Like all precious things, it is recommended that you look after your jewellery properly to enjoy its beauty for a longer time.
• Remove your jewellery when you shower, swim or exercise as it can speed up the tarnishing process and dulling of crystals.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, creams and makeup.
• Store in our original boxes or in a zip lock bag.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information.
I adore this earring, it’s so pretty! Bought for my helix piercing and it really stands out. Really unusual piece and the quality is amazing!
The jewelery fits perfectly on my conch piercing (I got the standard size - 16 gauge x 6 mm). I am so in love with it, it catches the light in a very pretty and subtle way. I think it is amazing!
I love this earring for it’s simplicity to wear for my tragus piercing it might just be my wedding day choice 🥰
Lovely earring, seems really good quality. I bought a few and was also send a couple of extra backs which was a lovely touch as I often lose them! I read on another review that you put it in back to front as the opal comes off but I removed the ball at the back so maybe you can unscrew either side, as it does say it's interchangable with spare parts
The opal is really beautiful and has a lovely iridescent colour. I got the silver version to much my other jewellery and I'm really happy with it. The opal unscrews, rather than the barbell part so you need to put the bar in from back of your ear which can be a bit fiddly. It's obviously manageable tho!
ii just can't resist opal designed jewelries since it's my birth stone. it's an upgrade for my so many zc earrings.
Im really happy with my new piercing. Its really good quality and cute. Love it.
In love with this earring, it's PERFECT. I chose the gold one and I think the colour of that against the opal compliment each other really well. It's just beautiful and the perfect size too.
My order was shipped and received at record speed. The jewellery is high quality, very nice and super comfortable. I’ll definitely be buying from them again. I also got a free pair of earrings with my order and I was so happy! Packaging is super nice too. Couldn’t recommend more.