Collect 60 points with this purchase
Our Blue Star Crawler Piercing creates a beautiful aesthetic by following the natural curve of the upper helix, rook and conch. You can't fail to be dazzled by its presence, and it will be a real talking point on nights out.
- 18k Gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Externally threaded titanium (G23) post
- Interchangeable with externally threaded titanium bar
- Cubic zirconia, synthetic stone
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
UK Standard Delivery FREE | £2 for orders under £5
International Standard £10 | FREE for orders over £150, €180, $220
Free UK returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 09/02/2021)Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no uninvited costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- Remove your jewellery if there is a chance of getting wet; showering, swimming, exercise that makes you sweat.
- Give your pieces a clean before putting them away, as tarnish can develop during storage if there’s lingering oils or other substances on the surface. Always store your jewellery individually to avoid scratches in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperature or bright sunlight.
- Put your plated pieces on after your beauty routine to minimise exposure to hairspray, creams and make-up, and don’t let them come in contact with cleaning or household chemicals.
- Avoid using a jewellery polishing cloth on plated pieces, as jewellery cloths are impregnated with polishing compounds which can wear your plating. Instead use a soft, lint free cloth to gently rub the surface.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information on how to care for specific metals.
Very cute and adorable great quality also
This is my third order from With Bling, and they are yet to dissapoint. This looks and sits beautifully in my helix piercing. The colours are subtle and understated whilst adding a bit of sparkle to my ear. It looks even better in real life, I adore it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
This is the most beautiful dainty crawler I've seen. I wear it in my helix and it sits perfectly. I cannot feel it at all when I sleep, 100% recommend.
This earring is pretty but I was a little disappointed that the pink stone isn’t very noticeable. It’s very small and quite pale so doesn’t show up much. The blue stone is much more prominent though. My order arrived quickly and I was really pleased with the other earrings I received so would definitely buy from here again though.
Probably one of my new favourite earrings, super sparkly and eye catching the photos don't do it justice. I'm currently wearing it in my helix but you can change it up to fit in any piercing. Amazing value and arrived super quick will definitely be ordering some more!
I thought the earring looked beautiful in the website photo, but it doesnt conpare to how it looked in real life. It's so dainty and sparkly and well made, i absolutely reccomend it. I bought it for my conch and i havent had it put in yet, but i wore it in my helix for a day and it looked great and didnt cause any reaction