Click on the currency option in the top right-hand corner of the website (bottom of the menu on mobile version) and select your preferred currency from the dropdown options. Prices will appear in that currency throughout the site.
For card payments you can pay in your local currency for GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, HKD, SGD and JPY. Card payments for other currencies and all Paypal payments will be charged in GBP and a foreign bank fee may occur.
If you’re visiting us from another country, we recommend using xe.com to view up-to-date currency conversions.
As we're based in the UK, banks in other countries may consider us a "foreign company" and charge additional international fees on their own. We recommend reaching out to your bank directly to provide more insights on this charge and if there is any way to reverse it on their end.
Any additional foreign bank fees would have been applied by your bank and are not under the control of With Bling.
Our jewellery is made of 10k / 14k solid gold, sterling silver, titanium, surgical steel and plated brass. We use cubic zirconia, Swarovski® crystals and pearls, Bello Opal® and synthetic stones.
The materials used in each product are listed on the individual product page. Read more about each material here.
We offer a wide range of different materials. Our jewellery is available in solid gold, sterling silver, titanium, surgical steel and plated brass. You can read more about each material here.
* Please read and understand the product descriptions carefully before purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any allergies they may have to certain metals used in jewellery. As we are unable to know your personal and individual sensitivities, we accept no liability for any metal allergies or irritations that may occur as a result of wearing our jewellery.
All With Bling jewellery is either nickel-free or nickel-safe and falls within EU regulations.
• We recommend removing your jewellery when you shower and swim (chlorinated or sea water).
• Avoid spraying perfume and applying creams directly on your jewellery.
• We also recommend removing your jewellery while exercising, as sweat can speed up the tarnishing process of metals.
• While strong, our jewellery is still fine and delicate and will break if pulled during vigorous activities.
Sterling silver and solid gold pieces can be cleaned using a polishing cloth or ideally a jewellery cleansing solution.
Plated pieces need a little extra care. Do not use a polishing cloth on plated jewellery as this will remove the plated layer - instead you can use a soft lint-free cloth. Please note that over time, plated products will eventually tarnish and wear away from continuous wear, and you may find that your jewellery needs re-plating after a few years.
Jewellery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. With Bling jewellery comes in our branded box, and we recommend your pieces are stored in them to prevent tarnishing or oxidisation. Zip-lock bags are a viable alternative if you have thrown away our lovely packaging.
A Hallmark is a mark or a series of marks that are stamped onto certain metals to certify their preciousness and purity. Here at With Bling we take all the necessary steps to ensure our jewellery complies with UK regulations. We ensure all hallmarks are placed on the back or on the post of your jewellery. Read more about hallmarking here.
We’re not able to accommodate custom orders at the moment but we encourage you to join our newsletter - we regularly launch new products and collections so you’ll definitely find something you love!
Whatever type of occasion you are buying for, we want to make every purchase special. All orders are shipped in our signature boxes and mailers, making a perfect gift experience for either yourself or your loved one.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page in 'Write order request.'
You can also make your gift even more meaningful by writing a personalised message on our cute message cards.
• Points are not rewarded on shipping fees or discounted amounts.
• Coupons can only be redeemed once.
• If you redeem your coupon online for a purchase less than the full value of the coupon, the balance of the coupon is not redeemable on another purchase.
• If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the discounted amount will be subtracted from the return credit.
• With Bling reserves the right to modify or cancel points and coupons at any time.
You can check your balance and rewards anytime by clicking on the 'Points' button on the right-hand side of our website.
When you have enough points to unlock a reward, you'll be able to redeem it for a unique reward coupon code. You can use your reward coupon code during checkout. Just copy and paste your code into the “Discount Code” and click 'Apply'.
* You can only use one discount code per order, and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
We will send an automated review request email after 4 days of purchase for UK orders and after 7 days for International orders.
If you have received your parcel before this date and would like to leave a review straight away, please contact us or tell us via the live chat.
COVID-19 Update: For some orders, depending on the country and area of delivery, there may be delays and your parcel may not have arrived yet. You can keep hold of this email, or ask for it to be re-sent when your parcel arrives if you wish to leave a review.
1. Share your personalised referral link with your friends who haven't yet had the chance to meet us. If they are new to With Bling they will get 10% off their first purchase.
2. Once the friend you referred to us makes a purchase using their unique 10% off voucher, your account will be rewarded with 400 points!
We detect the following high risk indicators of referral fraud:
• Referrer and Referred email addresses are similar
• High volume of referrals from the same IP address
• Order is not the customer’s first order
If you think there was an error, please contact us and let us know.
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
Our loyalty points do not expire as our reward tiers are based on lifetime spending.
Yes, as soon as a reward is redeemed, your points balance is adjusted, removing the number of points used to redeem a reward.
Even if you have enough points to redeem multiple rewards, you can only use one reward discount code at checkout at a time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If one item is purchased with loyalty points, the points will be refunded to your account along with any funds, if necessary. If multiple items are purchased, the loyalty points will be spread evenly throughout the order and the correlating points will be refunded according to what item/items were returned.
You can unsubscribe from loyalty points notification emails and/or marketing emails at any time by clicking update email preferences on any email sent by With Bling.
Yes, when you have placed the goods into your shopping bag and started the checkout process, you can proceed without logging in. This means we will only collect the minimum amount of details from you to process your order and you will not be required to create an account.
If you’ve forgotten your passwords you’ll need to re-set it. Simply click "Forgot password?" under the user login and this will then ask for you to enter your email address. A link will be sent to that email address in order to re-set the password.
On the bottom of every email we send there is a button that says ‘unsubscribe’. If you click this, you will be removed from receiving future messages from With Bling. Alternatively, you can contact us with your details and we can do unsubscribe on your behalf.
Discount codes can be entered at the checkout page. Your discount will then be applied at the final stage of the checkout. Please note that you can't use multiple codes in one transaction.
Please note that you can't use multiple codes in one transaction. Our discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
If your code is not working, double check you are entering the exact code given and that the code is still valid. Some of our promotional codes are only valid on certain collections so make sure to read the small print. If problems persist, please contact us for further assistance.
Unfortunately, we are unable to apply discount codes to past orders and orders that have already been shipped.
We understand that you might have purchased a product recently that has now been reduced in price. Unfortunately, we cannot refund you the price difference if this occurs.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal on online orders.