They say all great things come in little packages, and this tiny daisy piercing is no exception! A dainty cutout flower shape adds extra definition to the white crystal flower. This piercing is seriously stackable and is perfect for any location from tragus to helix.
- 18k Gold / 18k rose gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Implant grade titanium (G23) externally threaded post
- Interchangeable with spare parts
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
FREE UK standard delivery (£2 for orders under £5)
Europe & USA £12 | FREE for orders over £150
Rest of the world £15 | FREE for orders over £150
FREE UK Returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
• Please write the full address in English and provide your telephone number at checkout.
• All international orders outside the UK are subject to customs, import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. We ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all customs, import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
COVID-19 UPDATE (04/01/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 85% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Like all precious things, it is recommended that you look after your jewellery properly to enjoy its beauty for a longer time.
• Remove your jewellery when you shower, swim or exercise as it can speed up the tarnishing process and dulling of crystals.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, creams and makeup.
• Store in our original boxes or in a zip lock bag.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information.
Got my piercing in 16 gauge x 8mm in labret style. It came with 6mm changeable part (i think). I put it in my regular earlobe piercing since i got the extra piercing present that was on at the time and decided to use it instead in the helix. It’s very good quality and fits well, not too tight, sits nicely against the skin. I did have to pay 30 euros in customs to get it to Finland (i ordered two piercing) so be prepared for that and because of it i took one star off (though techinally it’s not the stores fault) BUT I will still definitely order again! I do recommend sizing up if you have thicker ears because the normal lenght is pretty short.
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this earring as it was half of my first purchase. However, I am so glad I bought it. This earring is simply stunning. It is very easy to put on and looks beautiful.
Bit of sparkle, danity and cute.
I ordered it in a 6mm and just wear it in my lobe as it is too short for my conch but that's my bad getting the wrong size. Could easily wear it in my helix or tragus so I've ordered more already for THEM
I love this, I went for the 4mm and it sits flush in my piercing and is super sparkly and beautiful!
Just what I was looking for! Perfect little cartilage stud and really good quality. Definitely will be buying again from here! :)
A very cute little earring, very pleased with it.
I got the tiny daisy piercing in silver for my tragus. The 6mm fit perfectly. It's a very cute, dainty piece! I'm really pleased! :)
This is a beautiful little earring which goes with with my triple cz huggie