Collect 60 points with this purchase
Our Blue Flower Crawler Piercing creates a beautiful aesthetic by following the natural curve of the upper helix. You can't fail to be dazzled by its presence, and it will be a real talking point on nights out.
- 18k Gold / 18k rose gold / rhodium plated brass design
- Externally threaded titanium (G23) post
- Interchangeable with externally threaded titanium bar
- Cubic zirconia
- Sold individually
Please read our Standard Piercings Guide and know the anatomy of your piercing before purchasing as pierced earrings are non-refundable.
Multiple orders will be packaged in the same box unless requested on the cart page.
UK Standard Delivery FREE | £2 for orders under £5
International Standard £10 | FREE for orders over £150, €180, $220
Free UK returns (excluding pierced earrings for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for any International / European orders.
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 09/02/2021)Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no uninvited costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21):
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- Remove your jewellery if there is a chance of getting wet; showering, swimming, exercise that makes you sweat.
- Give your pieces a clean before putting them away, as tarnish can develop during storage if there’s lingering oils or other substances on the surface. Always store your jewellery individually to avoid scratches in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperature or bright sunlight.
- Put your plated pieces on after your beauty routine to minimise exposure to hairspray, creams and make-up, and don’t let them come in contact with cleaning or household chemicals.
- Avoid using a jewellery polishing cloth on plated pieces, as jewellery cloths are impregnated with polishing compounds which can wear your plating. Instead use a soft, lint free cloth to gently rub the surface.
Please see our Materials & Care page for more information on how to care for specific metals.
Lovely earring, the colours are just the right shade to be noticable, but not too in your face. Again another stunning earring.
Bought as a gift. Really nice earring, I might purchase one for myself too. Delivery was quick - very pleased with the service.
Would be nice if there was a choice between left and right ear, but the design still looks great either way it's positioned.
Lovely earring, the blue stone is such a nice touch too 🤩
Love the jewellery from here. Always so stunning
I am absolutely chuffed to bits with this! It looks sooo gorgeous. Perfect for my helix. Can’t believe how quickly it came either, so lovingly packaged. Thank you so much, will 100% be back for more!
Dainty, sparkly, and so comfy! Absolutely love it, my new favourite x
So beautiful and good quality, can’t put it in yet cos my flat is still healing but can’t wait. Big up Christina as well who left me a cute message.
I put it in my lower helix and it’s so beaut!! But it kept getting caught on my pillow when I sleep so moved it to my 3rd lobe. Still so beautiful and adds a bit of colour!
This ear climber is one of my favourite things that I’ve ordered from here. It so so pretty and works well for both forward helix and lobe piercings. 100% recommend.
Also want to say how incredible the customer service has been- Christina has always been so friendly, helpful and polite. Delivery was excellent, and everything comes beautifully presented. Thank you so much!